While I have no intention of matching the popular and celebrated digital short, the title did feel appropraite due to this in fact being a lazy Sunday, along with the fact that I watched the latest Narnia movie last night.
Things that have since come to my attention:
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe was aptly named (considering there was a lion, a witch, and a wardrobe… hey, it took me a while, lay off…)
- Noble mice are fairly annoying
How could NONE of the Narnian’s not know where Aslan was? I mean:
- Its been a few hundred years
- I don’t believe Narnia to be an infinite land
- Shouldn’t Aslan care about what’s happened? And if he could stop it with all his magical powers (standing in one place for five minutes), why didn’t he before?
- Don’t get me started on Kung Fu Panda…: how unrealistic can you get?
- Building a power efficient and cool htpc for less than $500 is difficult: And either way, it won’t end up being a Mac Mini
- I’m debt free!: and now poor…
- This: Gotta love the inability to deal with semi-frozen water
- I haven’t left my apartment in four days and am running out of food: i hate snow. i hate oncall. i hate pagers. i hate you. (no, i don’t hate you, unless you’re on my list, but it was the logical progression)